Wednesday, October 31, 2012

vendor highlight #15

Happy halloween Bloom Market friends!  I spent many halloweens with our next vendor! I've known her since 7th grade! And I'm so excited she is joining us this year with her "Too Cute Tutus"!  Lori has always been the crafty, creative type!  She is always giving cute gifts with adorable tags that she prints and ties with fun ribbon. So it was no surprise to me when she started making these ADORABLE fabric tutus.  I think its her girly outlet since she lives with her husband and 2 boys. :)  She is also making some fun holiday frame sets and children's candy necklaces (great for stocking stuffers or party favors!). So here's a peek at all this cuteness!






I'm sure you ALL know a little girl somewhere who would just LOVE to twirl around in one of those tutus!! So go support Lori and her new venture at Bloom Market!! I'm so excited for her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment